The best way to learn about a Veritas education and how it can impact your child’s life is to step inside for a visit. The classrooms at Veritas are full of energy, enthusiasm, and joy. We want you to experience this first hand by seeing teachers teach and students learn in an environment that fosters curiosity and creativity, cultivating both mind and soul.
You can schedule your tour of Veritas School by calling me at 804.272.9517 or sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Additional tours available by contacting Gretchen Gregory.
Veritas School accepts applications throughout the year. Official enrollment season for the upcoming school year begins October 1. You may enter the application process earlier by completing the Early Reservation Form. This places your child in the wait pool for future school years.
To enter the process, simply submit a completed application with fee. You will receive a letter of confirmation and a phone call to schedule a student assessment. Each applicant is assessed by a teacher for the appropriate grade level looking specifically at math, reading, writing, and grammar. Rising kindergarten students must turn 5 by September 1 of their starting year of kindergarten.
Student recommendation forms must be submitted before the family interview. These recommendation letters give Veritas a more complete picture of each prospective student and how they interact with their peers in a classroom environment. The family interview is the final step in the application process. This is an opportunity for parents to meet with a school administrator to learn more about Veritas School and allow us to learn more about your family.
The checklist below lists the specific steps from application to enrollment.
Please use this checklist to track the application process for each child applying:
- Student Application
- $100 application fee
- Transcript Request Form – for transferring students only
- A copy of all previous and current report cards – for transferring students only
- Copies of all standardized test results – for students in grades 3-12
- (2) Student Recommendation Forms – these forms should be sent directly to Veritas School by the person making the recommendation. Student Recommendation Form – Kindergarten Student Recommendation Form – Grades 1-12
- “Wisdom and Eloquence” by Littlejohn and Evans – first 4 chapters and Appendix A and B
- Review the most current version of The Veritas Standard – Student and Parent Handbook – Click here to download.
- Veritas School Statement of Faith
Testing and Interviews
- Schedule Student Assessment
- Schedule Parent Interview
- Schedule Student Interview (Grades 6 and above)
- Return Enrollment Contract with $150 enrollment fee (per student) by the date stated on the Acceptance Letter.
- State of Virginia School Entrance Health Form completed and returned (this must be on file for student to attend class at Veritas School).
- Photocopy of birth certificate